In this episode, Erica Thompson of Rio Grand Co., shares her unique perspective as an architectural products sales rep regarding what she looks for from manufacturers.
- 4:29 - Meet Erica Thompson
- 8:45 - What Everyone in Building Products Sales Should Stop Doing with Regards to their Competitors
- 11:26 - What the Manufacturers Who Are Succeeding Are Doing in Their Marketing and Partner Enablement Efforts to Get the Spec from Architects
- 15:03 - How Architectural Sales Reps are Handling Supply Chain Disruptions and Representing Them to Your Clients
- 18:08 - The Three Biggest Things Manufacturers Need to Do To Gain the Loyalty of Distributor Sales Reps
- 22:06 - How Distributor Sales Reps are Using Manufacturer's Customer / Partner Portals
- 24:29 - What Architectural Sales Reps Prefer in a Manufacturer's Website
- 29:13 - How Value Engineering Impacts Architectural Sales
- 31:28 - The Top Three Realities to Understand About The Day-to-Day Work of Architects
- 34:39 - Top Two Challenges Still Facing Distributors in 2022
- 41:13 - Factors Influencing Brand Switching Among Distributor's Sales Reps
- 42:46 - The Surprising Impact of Product Visualization and Project Photos on Sales
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around selling building products.
Become Your Customer's Preferred Brand
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building products industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!