In this episode, Brian Beck, Managing Partner at Enceiba and author of "Billion Dollar B2B Ecommerce" digs into the 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Launching eCommerce for Building Products and shares the 6 Most Impactful Features Customers Want. Let's dive in!
- 2:20 - Meet Brian Beck
- 6:40 - Misconception of eCommerce in Building Products Manufacturing Digital Transformation
- 9:40 - How Leaders Can Get Buy-In from Key Decisions Makers and Stakeholders, Like Sales Teams, Who are Perceiving Channel Conflict
- 14:24 - Top Reasons Manufacturers Aren't Further Along Implementing eCommerce
- 18:38 - The Fine Line of Discomfort and Organizational Change
- 20:30 - How The Building Products Market Has Already Changed and Is Changing More
- 25:04 - Is It Better to Sell via Owned eCommerce or Third-Party Marketplaces?
- 29:10 - 5 Mistakes to Avoid / Common Pitfalls When Launching eCommerce to Augment Channel Sales of Building Products
- 35:38 - The 6 Most Impactful Features Used by B2B eCommerce That Has Come Out of B2C
- 42:40 - How to Meet the Buyer Expectation of an "Amazon Prime" Shipping Mentality
- Example from Bosch
- 47:40 - Recent Result that Enceiba is Proud of
- 53:03 - The Best Advice Brian Has Ever Received
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Tune in live via ManoByte's Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube page!
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!