Amy Balk, the Director of Marketing at Hoekstra Transportation, Shares The Daily Challenges as a Channel Partner That Manufacturers Can Implement Strategic Solutions To Improve Their Channel Relationships and Results.
- 4:00 - Meet Amy Balk
- 6:00 - Why Bringing Deals and B2B Businesses Up To Speed Is An Important Internal Initiative for Businesses in the Channel (Even Though It's Uncomfortable)
- 8:43 - How Hoekstra Transportation Has Implemented Changes to their Trade Show Lead Generation Tactics in the Virtual Environment
- 10:26 - How To Focus More on the Overall Customer Experience and Customer Care by Implementing a CRM System
- 14:19 - What Manufacturers Can Do To Make Dealers and Distributors More Loyal to Them
- 15:52 - Main Reasons Why Hoekstra Transportation Switched Manufacturers
- 18:07 - How Hoekstra Transportation Leverages Co-Op Dollars and a Manufacturer's Brand Image to Market Their Own Brand as a Partner
- 19:52 - Why Channel Marketing Based Manufacturers Should Invest in Asset Sites & Image Banks
- 26:09 - The Power of Capturing Lead and Customer Information by Implementing a CRM System
- 29:14 - Overcoming Department Wide and Company-Wide CRM Adoption Challenges
- 30:50 - A Recent Achievement from the Ripple Effect of Implementing a CRM
- 32:10 - The Best Advice Amy Has Ever Received
- 34:55 - Concluding Remarks
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!