Benjamin Glunz of Anguleris, Swatchbox and BIMsmith discusses how the role of physical samples has changed in the last two years and how he expects it to change over the next two years. Plus, gain words of wisdom regarding how building product manufacturers should and should not be interacting with architect sample requests.
- 2:10 - Meet Benjamin Glunz of Anguleris, Swatchbox, and BIMsmith
- 7:10 - The History of Swatchbox for Architects
- 10:19 - How the Role of Samples Has Changed Over the Last 2 Years
- 12:31 - How Physical Samples Will Be Used by Architects in the Next 2 Years
- 15:21 - The ROI of Digital Offerings and Sample Distribution (and Who Should Own Sending Samples)
- 18:47 - Consequences of "Sample Hoarding" and Transactional Sales Efforts
- 22:15 - The Importance of Samples Related Data, Regional Demand Tracking, Demographics, etc
- 27:09 - How to Get off the Marketing Hamster Wheel
- 31:20 - Be Irreplaceable to Prevent Being Value Engineered Out by the General Contractor
- 36:05 - The Role of Video Cameras in Building Materials Marketing and Sales
- 38:53 - The Best Advice Ben has Ever Received
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!