Chris Randall Shares How Building Products Manufactures Can Help Their Contractor Customers Navigate Construction Management and the Types of Demand Generation Content that Is Most Eye-Catching for Contractors.
- 2:25 - Meet Chris Randall
- 5:52 - What Top Level Customer Support Looks Like to Contractors, Especially for Engineered Products
- 9:30 - How Contractors Use Pricing Escalation Clauses (& How Manufacturers Can Help)
- 13:10 - What Contractors Do to Better Estimate Future Projects
- 15:37 - Top Priority in Product and Manufacturer Selection
- 17:36 - How Manufacturers Should (& Shouldn't) Handle Product Failure Situations
- 19:52 - How Contractors Find New Manufacturers to Order From (Vendors, Rep Systems, LinkedIn, Buyer's Guides from Builder Exchange, Word-of-Mouth, Advertising and Brand Awareness Backed Up With Substantive Factors)
- 21:52 - How Building Products Buyers Will Use LinkedIn to Find New Products
- 23:10 - Preference in Types of Content for Manufacturers to Provide
- 26:35 - Contractor Spotlight Content for Building Materials Manufacturers
- 27:53 - LinkedIn Learning Courses On Construction Management Topics
- 33:30 - The Value of Printed QR Codes on Products and Packaging Linked to Instructional Installation and Product Use Videos
- 34:06 - What Kind of Production Quality Should Instructional Videos Have?
- 38:03 - Expect the Unexpected
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!