Geoff Saturley, Pre-Construction Manager at Bellweather Design-Build, shares his perspective on ways manufacturers could better consider the installation challenges of their products and why it's his goal as a construction project manager to become a trusted advisor to his clients.
- 3:32 - Meet Geoff Saturley
- 9:55 - How Working on Historic Homes and Row Homes Impacts Choice in Building Materials and Manufacturers
- 12:55 - Why Product Changes are Sometimes Necessary During a Remodeling Project
- 14:34 - The Role of Construction Project Clients in Selecting Products
- 17:32 - Making the Cut into Designer Mood Boards
- 21:10 - The Goal of Designers and Contractors to Become the Trusted Advisor
- 24:33 - Risks Associated with Switching Products
- 27:47 - How Design-Builders Are Coping with Rising Construction Costs and Longer Lead Times
- 29:03 - Two Examples of What Good Communication & Customer Service From Manufacturers Means to Contractors and Construction Project Managers
- 37:04 - The Value to Contractors of Using Local Construction Products or Ordering from Companies with Local Sales Reps
- 38:00 - Why Getting Direct Feedback from End Users is Critical for Materials Manufacturers
- 42:07 - A Recent Win for Bellweather Design-Build During Their Close Out Process for Design-Build Remodelers
- 47:35 - The Best Piece of Advice Geoff Has Received
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!