Chris Camfferman, Managing Director of Marketing at UFP Industries walks us through their successful implementation of the HubSpot CRM. Chris will speak about how UFP handled change management, what UFP was using before moving to the HubSpot CRM, and the lessons learned during this digital transformation.
- 2:17 - Meet Chris Camfferman
- 5:26 - Context of the CRM Implementation for UFP Industries
- $5 Billion company, 130 location globally, with 14,000 employees and 300 salespeople using the CRM daily
- 7:40 - What were the major challenges in implementing a CRM for such a large organization?
- 9:28 - What UFP was using to manage sales previously? What was working well already?
- 12:09 - What internal system and processes kept and enhanced for sales and marketing teams through the CRM implementation
- 14:41 - How long did it take for the CRM Implementation process and adoption?
- 19:30 - What was required to incentivize HubSpot adoption to make it successful?
- 20:53 - Surprising benefits for UFPs sales and marketing teams after implementing HubSpot CRM
- 24:19 - How to create a competitive advantage in the changing building materials marketplace
- 29:34 - The surprising benefit of working with influencers for
- 31:06 - The value of HubSpot's sales playbooks
- 34:12 - How to source social media influencers
- 35:51 - The best piece of advice Chris has ever received
Join host Will Smith live as he brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Building Materials Marketing.
Tune in live via ManoByte's Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube page!
Sell More Building Materials, Better
Looking to implement solutions to disruptions in the building materials industry and channel sales methods? That's what we're all about!