ManoByte has launched a weekly live show, "Swimming with Sharks." Each week, host Will Smith brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Sales Operations.
This week Will has ManoByte's CEO, Kevin Dean, on to discuss what "Swimming with Sharks" means, his experiences in the sales and marketing industry, ManoByte's culture, and more.
In this episode, we talk with Kevin Dean, CEO of ManoByte about:
- What it means to be a S.H.A.R.K.
- Why companies need to stop hiring outside salespeople.
- How businesses can support their sales team.
- The importance of hiring the right people for culture fit.
- What has been a game-changer for ManoByte in 2020.
A few key takeaways from this episode:
- There are more similarities than differences. Most companies have similar challenges, pains, and solutions.
- Companies need to STOP hiring outside salespeople.
- Support your salespeople to make sure they have as many "at bats" as possible.
- Create the processes you need to scale...NOW.