ManoByte has launched a weekly live show, "Swimming with Sharks." Each week, host Will Smith brings in a guest and speaks with them about their experiences, expertise, and advice around Sales and Sales Operations.
In this adventure, we talk with René de Jong, Managing Director of PSOhub. PSOhub was featured in HubSpot's INBOUND2020 integration presentation. PSOhub has seen incredible, and quick growth. The founders saw a specific need and address it with their solution. Watch the episode as René explains how they were able to grow better.
- When to set up the proper systems to grow your business.
- Why company owners should stop working IN their company.
- Why company owners should START working ON their company.
- How to keeping your business simple is better for everyone.
- Why playing "Angry Birds" is a valuable lesson for learning and growing.
A few key takeaways from this episode:
- What a simple, one-page business plan can do for you and your customers.
- Clarity is key.
- Growing too fast, without proper systems in place, can harm your future success.
- Customer appreciate simplicity - it is easy to understand.
- Learning quickly is your most valuable asset.